As I have observed over my many years as a coach, there are many paths to creating the freedom you want to feel in your life. Sometimes it's your mindset and approach and sometimes it becomes clear that the environment in which you are operating is causing the frustration and needs to change.
Sometimes, the desire to make changes in your life leads to a career pivot, seeking a promotion or a job change.
Fortunately, when this happens, I am uniquely qualified to support my clients through this process.
Experts agree there are at least five times when working with a career coach is not only a worthwhile investment but also key to your success.
1. When you are feeling flat out stuck and can't seem to get out of your own way and make significant progress. When it's time to create some clarity and concrete movement forward. Let's talk.
2. You've sent out (insert huge number here) resumes and or 'feelers' and are getting little or no traction. It's time for a strategic intervention. Reach out and let's talk. I'll review your entire process and help you make the course corrections needed.
3. You're considering a Major Career Pivot. A robust job search contains many moving parts and when you are also switching industries or positions you'll also need to make sure you are re-branding your experience and skill set effectively so you are standing out for all the right reasons. I know the ropes and can help you side step the overwhelm and get the job done effectively.
4. Interviewing paralyzes you. You're getting interviews, which is huge in such a competitive market, but then you feel as if you crash and burn and don't make it past the first round. Allow me to help you prepare the right way for your best success with confidence.
5. You'd rather have your wisdom teeth pulled than deal with networking. If this is you, you're in good company. This is a big hurdle for a lot of people. It's so hard for some people that they avoid it all together and continue to only apply for job after job online. To accelerate your search you'll need to get comfortable with engaging your network. I can help you practice doing just that.
To continue to wallow in any of the above situations is not useful to your moving your life forward in a way that energizes you.
As I work with clients, and the decision to make a job change or career pivot become evident, my clients have the extra security of knowing that l am trained and experienced in helping them tackle each step of the often, overwhelming and deflating process with confidence and grit.
Lets keep talking about getting your started in Phase 2: Recruiting Your Next Employer
I've got you covered.